If you don’t feel happy with the appearance of your smile, this disappointment may find its way into many aspects of your life, such as social, romantic, and professional. A lower sense of self worth may cause you to disengage, to stay away from others, and to avoid succeeding. If you are ready to love the way your smile looks and to regain a sense of empowerment, we invite you to learn more about cosmetic dentistry. We offer a diverse selection of treatments to improve the particular problems plaguing your teeth. Consider the following information as you begin your journey toward a truly stunning grin:
Personalized Care Is Priority
We will always begin by meeting with you for a cosmetic consultation, so we can gain a clear understanding of what you are hoping for with your smile improvements. A main focus of our cosmetic dentistry care is offering truly personalized treatment, so your finished smile looks exceptionally beautiful and natural, while complementing your unique appearance.
About Our Treatments
We offer a long list of cosmetic dentistry treatments to ensure all of our patients have their needs and desires met. What works for one patient may not work for you. We may include one or more of the following in your customized care plan:
- Teeth Whitening: Lifts discoloration for a whiter smile.
- Dental Bonding: Fills spaces, improves chips, lengthens teeth, and camouflages cosmetic imperfections.
- Dental Contouring: Smooths points and rough edges, reduces tooth length, and improves tooth shape.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dramatically transforms smiles by improving whiteness, tooth shape/size/length, and filling spaces between teeth.
- Traditional Braces: Addresses most types of malocclusions for aligned teeth.
- Invisalign: Nearly undetectable clear braces to treat mild to moderate misalignment concerns.
ABOUT YOUR FT. WORTH, TX DENTIST:
Dr. Bob Jing has served patients and their families across Dallas/Ft. Worth for many years. Together with his caring, compassionate, and highly skilled team at 7 Day Dental, Dr. Jing is dedicated to making good dental health available to as many people as possible. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation or appointment, contact our office closest to you at 817-405-2001 on Jacksboro Highway, or at 817-405-0195 on Seminary Drive.