Options for Covering the Cost of Your Dental Care

Both Medicaid and CHIP offer benefits to help cover the costs of your child’s dental care. If you haven’t enrolled but qualify, this could be the assistance your family needs to ensure your little ones enjoy healthy smiles. If you have enrolled but don’t have 7 Day Dental as your main dentist and would like to change this, there are a few simple steps you can take.

How Do I Enroll?

First, you can always visit the website for CHIP or Medicaid to find more information. In Texas, you can choose from two dental plans, DentaQuest and MCNA. To enroll, simply choose your dental plan and then select our office as your main dentist by providing our number and address. If you have already enrolled your child but wish to change your main dentist, you can contact both DentaQuest and MCNA via toll free phone number:

Dentaquest: Medicaid – (800) 516-0165 CHIP –  (800) 508-6775
MCNA: Medicaid or CHIP – (855) 691-6262

You can change your dentist or enroll over the phone or by mailing in the completed forms.

Do You Have Any Questions?

Navigating CHIP and Medicaid can be a little intimidating for many people. If you have any questions about enrolling your child to changing your main dentist, fell free to contract our friendly and helpful office staff. To schedule a visit, call the 7Day Dental office closest to you! Our offices are located in Ft. Worth and Lake Worth, TX, and we welcome patients and their families who live in all of the surrounding DFW communities.